The entire trip is one exciting and fascinating excursion on L’Azalée Premuim Cruise within 4.5 hours. With our tour, you have chance to explore a variety of interesting sights in Halong bay including limestone caves anf grottos, remote islands, secluded white sandy beaches and much more.
- Visiting the famous cave: Paradise or Luon, Suprise Cave,...
- Enjoying the lazy pace of these tranquil, peaceful and calm waters
- Passing by several icons of Halong Bay such as Thumb Island, Cock Fighting Island, Incense Island,...
- Welcome Drink
- Afternoon tea
- Entrance fees
- Use of all facilities as per overnight cruise breakdown below
- Vietnamese Style Set Lunch inclusive of appetizers, salads & condiments, assorted breads, hot main fare including famous Halong Bay Seafood items, dessert, tropical fruits
What's Not Included
- All not indicated in our itinerary
- Transfer round trip HN - HL - HN
- Gratuities and personal Expenses
- Tax,travel insurance ans service charge
Price for SIC tour
- 8:00 Optional pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area, then transfer to Halong
- 11:00 Arrive at Tuan Chau Island and L’Azalee Cruises Halong Bay Reception Lounge for pre-cruise welcome, passenger registration and welcome drink. Transfer onboard your private junk style boat for your Bay Adventure Cruise. Commence the safety briefing & meet your crew for the day. Cruise due south with Cat Ba Island on your starboard side and Halong Bay – port side. Enjoy the lazy pace of these tranquil, peaceful and calm waters.
- 12:00 Arrive at Dao Tung Lam Bay, drop anchor and relax for 45 minutes while lunch is served.
- 12:45 Weigh anchor and continue cruising further into the bay area circumnavigating Tung Lam Island and during this leg of your cruise you will pass by several icons of Halong Bay such as Thumb Island, Cock Fighting Island, Incense Island which can be seen on the 200,000 dong note, Ba Hang Floating village and finally Dog Island.
- 14:00 Arrive at Thien Cung Cave “Paradise Cave” and take a guided walk through this intimate and colourful cave.
- 14:45 Weigh anchor again and cruise on the final leg of your day cruise itinerary back to Tuan Chau Marina.
- 15:30 Arrive back at Tuan Chau Marina and disembark for transfer to the L’Azalee Cruises Reception Lounge or your waiting shuttle connections for return to Hanoi.
- Departure from Tuan Chau Marina- 10am & return 2.30pm or depart 10.30am & return 3pm or depart 11am & return 3.30pm or depart 11.30am & return 4pm or depart 12 midday and return 4.30pm
- The cancellation is announced ONLY by the Management Board of Halong Bay and often in short notice of time. Therefore your understandings in these situations are highly appreciated.
- The period from May to July is considered as storm weather in Halong Bay with many unpredictable weather conditions. Hence more cruises will be cancelled with short notice during this season.
- In all cases, please contact our consultants directly for any urgent help. We are here to support you with all of our best!